In accordance with current legislation regarding the Protection of Personal Data, by ticking the box "I have read and accept", the Customer is hereby informed that their personal details will be incorporated onto files owned by Cajamar Caja Rural, Sociedad Cooperativa de Crédito, with registered address 04006 - Almería, Plaza de Barcelona, 5 (hereinafter, the Bank), to be treated by the Bank for the effective and efficient arrangement, maintenance, development, fulfilment and/or control of business relations between the two parties.
For these purposes, the Customer's personal details are understood to be any information concerning the Customer which the latter provides to the Bank, or to which the Bank has access, throughout the course of their business relationship, understood in the broadest sense as deriving from all contractual or any other kind of relations maintained between the Customer and the Bank starting on the date this document is accepted; and any other data or information resulting from said business relationship, including those resulting from IT processing.
In this respect, the aim of this document is to fully regulate the protection of personal data between the Customer and the Bank, and the agreements reached herein shall prevail over any other agreements made between the two parties in relation to this matter, notwithstanding the rights which the Customer may exercise in relation to the Bank at any time in the terms stated below, which will be duly managed by the Bank.
By accepting this document, the Customer is also informed by the Bank of the following:
- (i) That, should the Customer apply for a loan, credit facility or any other kind of finance, or carries out or wishes to carry out any other kind of operation that entails credit risk, the Bank:
- a) Shall use the Customer's details to evaluate their credit capacity for the purpose of studying the pre-concession, approval or rejection of their application, using scoring models where necessary or even the exclusively automated treatment of data or otherwise; the Customer has the right to make any allegations or claims deemed relevant in order to defend their rights or interests.
- b) Shall have the right to consult common files regarding the fulfilment or breach of monetary obligations; and may communicate any non-payments that occur to be included in said files.
- c) Shall have the right to obtain reports about the Customer's risks registered with the Bank of Spain's Central Information Register (hereinafter, CIR), which may only be used in relation to the concession and management of finance and also for the purpose of ensuring effective fulfilment of regulations regarding risk control and any other regulations within the sphere of preventive supervision applicable to the Bank.
- d) Shall provide the CIR -without opposition from the Customer- with any information required to identify the Customer when they maintain any credit risks, either directly or indirectly, as well as the characteristics of the Customer and the risks, specifically including those that affect the amount and recoverability of said risks. This obligation extends to the risks maintained through instrumental entities integrated into the Bank's consolidatable groups and any risks that have been granted to third parties whilst maintaining their administration, and includes information which reflects the Customer's failure to fulfil their obligations to the Bank, as well as any data that reveal a situation in which the Bank has been obliged to provide specific provisions to cover credit risk, in accordance with the accounting regulations applicable to the Bank. If the Customer is an individual business owner and the finance facility is provided within the course of their business activity, the aforementioned compulsory declaration to the CIR will reflect their status as an individual business owner.
- (ii) Credit entities and other payment service providers, as well as the payment systems and technology service providers to which data are transmitted in order to carry out a transaction, might be required by the legislation of the country where they are located, or by agreements reached by state governments, to provide information about transactions to authorities or official bodies from other countries, both within and outside of the European Union, as part of the fight against the funding of terrorism and serious forms of organised crime and the prevention of money laundering.
The Customer also authorises the Bank to:
- (i) Carry out commercial or promotional actions or campaigns for financial, insurance and real estate products and services offered by the Bank itself or by third parties belonging to the financial, insurance or real estate sectors, such as congratulating the Customer on their birthday, Saints/Name day or similar occasion, using data mining, scoring and segmentation for this purpose, even after the business relationship has concluded, and using any means of communication including electronic channels (such as e-mail, SMS, MMS and similar) and the telephone.
- (ii) Pass on their details, for the purposes mentioned above, to third parties belonging to the financial, insurance or real estate sectors, and all the rural savings banks and companies from these sectors that make up Cooperativo Cajamar Group at any given time, and to obtain from said entities any data incorporated into the latter's files, of which the Customer is informed the moment it takes place, unless consent is not given. In the specific case of GCC, such purposes include the interlinking of customer files belonging to the different rural savings banks that make up the Group, so that any customer can carry out the same transactions with any rural savings bank belonging to the Group, if this possibility is offered by the Group, at the latter's discretion. Customers can see which rural savings banks and companies make up Cooperativo Cajamar Group at any time through the Bank's webpage or at any of its branches.
The Bank guarantees that Customers may withdraw their consent for the treatment and cession of their details for the purposes outlined above, and may also exercise their rights to access, rectify, cancel, oppose and contest scorings, always in the terms established by current legislation, by writing to Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar - Protección de Datos - Apartado de Correos 250 - 04080, or by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
Unless expressly indicated otherwise when data are provided, all personal details provided in this document are required for the arrangement, development, fulfilment and/or control of the business relationship, or to evaluate the Customer's application. Therefore, failure to provide these details means that this relationship cannot be arranged and the Customer's application may be automatically rejected. Any details that are not mandatory and expressly indicated as such are compiled exclusively for the purposes referred to above; hence, if the Customer wishes to oppose their treatment, all they have to do is simply not provide said information.
The Customer confirms the truthfulness and accuracy of the personal details provided, and undertakes to inform the Bank in writing of any changes or modifications to them.