Comunicado gcc coronavirus
Message from Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar
In light of the way the COVID-19 pandemic has affected our country, and following the Government's Declaration of a State of Emergency, In light of the way the COVID-19 pandemic has affected our country, and following the Government's Declaration of a State of Emergency, people and ensure the continued provision of financial services to our customers.
Given the exceptional circumstances we are currently facing, we would like to inform you of the following:
- Here at Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar, we are adapting our branch activity and operations to the current state of emergency and the successive stages of recovery decreed by the Government. Our branch opening hours are from 8:30am to 2pm. If you have to visit your branch, please remember to continue observing the social distancing measures recommended by the health authorities, and we would also like to remind you that you can talk to your manager over the phone, by calling your branch.
- Our online banking, mobile banking (Grupo Cajamar app) and phone banking channels are also particularly useful and can be used for most of your regular banking needs.
- When paying for purchases and services we recommend using a means of payment other than cash, such as your cards or mobile payment apps.
- Only if absolutely necessary, you can withdraw cash from our ATMS, which can also be used to carry out a wide range of basic financial operations.
- 5. To support small businesses, the self-employed and families who are most exposed to the economic impact of the pandemic, Cajamar announces the launch of a special range of personal loans and loans for businesses and the self-employed that can help our customers to manage their cashflow and enable them to meet their financial commitments and obligations.
Remember, we are always here for you.
If we all work together and act responsibly, the sooner we can get back to normal.
© Cajamar Caja Rural 2020. All rights reserved.