- Choosing a password
- Don't use passwords which are easy to guess (such as your birthdate, car license plate number, telephone number, etc.)
- Avoid using the same password for different codes (username, password and signature key).
- Change your passwords from time to time.
- Do not use the same username and password for different websites.
- Password protection
- Do not enter your password in any website which is not the official certified Cajamar Caja Rural site.
- Do not send your passwords in an email. Cajamar Caja Rural will never ask you to do this.
- Do not send your passwords in a text message. Cajamar Caja Rural will never ask you to do this.
- Do not tell someone your password over the telephone. Cajamar Caja Rural will never ask you to do this.
- Do not write your password on any document on your computer hard disc.
- Do not write the password down.
- Do not keep it in your diary or wallet.
- If in doubt, change your username and password.
- Do not enter your password in the presence of unknown people.
© Cajamar Caja Rural 2019. All rights reserved.