Cajamar Caja Rural advises you to bear the following basic recommendations in mind when using our electronic banking service:
- Always log onto electronic banking by typing the address in the browser. Never access it from e-mails received, although they appear to have been sent by a legitimate entity.
- You will never be asked for more than two coordinates on your individual key card at the same time and you will always have to sign for an electronic banking operation.
- Log onto electronic banking from secure equipment with an updated antivirus.
- In the event that any suspicious activity is detected, contact Customer Services on 901 511 000 prior to responding or entering any data.
- If you do not log onto electronic banking from your computer, delete all temporary memory at the end of the session.
- Avoid entering electronic banking from Internet-cafés, public spaces such as hotels, airports, etc. or from any equipment which may have security issues.
- Always look for the https:// prefix in the web-site address.
- Do not enter any electronic banking access and authorisation data on pages whose authenticity is questionable or in any e-mail, even if requested to do so on behalf of the entity. Never give your ID code and password or any other personal data even when requested to do so by SMS, fax, e-mail or a link therein. CCajamar Caja Rural will never ask you for secret passwords by e-mail, in person or by telephone.
- It is recommended that you take the necessary precautions to ensure that third parties do not see your electronic banking access and authorisation data.
Measures and suggestions:
© Cajamar Caja Rural 2017. All rights reserved.