Professional Plus Flat Rate
You can enjoy your Professional Plus Flat Rate for new customers for 0 euros/month* if you meet the following conditions:
- Become a customer by opening a demand account for which you are the main holder.
- Be a young entrepreneur: the customer must be aged 18 to 40 (inclusive).
- The start date of your economic activity must have been within the 12 months preceding the date you opened the account linked with the Flat Rate contract, and you must be the main holder of said contract.
- Set up a direct debit for payments of Self-Employed Social Security or contributions to a Mutual Provident Society.
(*) This fee will be applied for the first 12 months when these conditions are fulfilled continuously.
Offer valid until 31/12/2014. For more information, check the full terms and conditions of the promotion in this branch.
Business Plus Flat Rate
You can enjoy your Business Plus Flat Rate for new customers for 0 euros/month* if you become a customer by opening a demand account for which you are the main holder, and if the start of your business’s economic activity was in the 12 months prior to signing up for your Flat Rate, and in addition you meet one of the following conditions:
- Set up a direct debit from the account for the payment of Social Security, Self-Employed Social Security, or contributions to a Mutual Provident Society.
- A current and valid C34.14, having issued a remittance of at least 1,200 euros in the 45 days prior to the liquidation date.
*This fee will be charged during the first 12 months provided the mandatory and optional conditions are met continuously.
Offer valid until 31/12/2014. For more information check the full terms and conditions of the promotion at this branch.
Save time and money, starting now!
Start sending and receiving electronic invoices using the e-invoicing platform provided by Cajamar Caja Rural. Manage your invoices with no paperwork, bringing costs down and making the process faster and more secure.
With the electronic invoicing platform offered by Cajamar Caja Rural, integrating electronic invoicing into your company’s existing processes and management systems is simple. The entire invoicing process continues in exactly the same way right up to the last stage. Instead of printing out and sending paper invoices, they will be transformed, signed, and sent electronically using the e-invoicing platform. And remember, electronic invoices or e-invoices are fully valid in Spain.
The e-invoicing platform is integrated into our electronic banking system. You do not need to install any new applications. Just sign into your electronic banking and you can issue invoices electronically:
- Without needing an electronic certificate.
- Without having to adapt to the system of each supplier or customer.
- With the possibility of ‘saving’ paper.
- Integrated with your ERP software.
Find out all about the advantages of electronic invoicing and the features of our platform at www.mifacturaelectronica.es
We are ready, willing, and able to help you with the SEPA system
We will provide you with your Code and the code that identifies us, through our Electronic Banking service, or your branch. We will provide you with tools:
- And find out the for non-national operations.
We are ready, willing, and able to process any direct deposits and debits you have set up in your account with Us, with the same guarantees and reliability, regardless of whether they are presented to us through the current channels or through new SEPA schemes.
We are able to process new SEPA flat files or ‘cuadernos’, for transfers (C34-14) and debits (C19-14 and C19-44), submitted via our Electronic Banking Service or at our Branches.
We will provide you with Normas y especificaciones, programas and updates, as well as the following recommendations regarding their usage:
- If you use Génesis, you can generate SEPA remittances simply by updating the programme:
- If you use our Web Remittances tool service, or the Online Remittances option within Electronic Banking, the migration process will be automatic.
- If you use your own programme, it must be updated. If you do not have time, you can download .
Are you ready to issue SEPA files for direct debits (issue c19 bills)? Find the answers to your questions at our
Cajamar Caja Rural can help you to manage your remittances for bills, salaries, transfers, direct debits, and credit advances:
- If you do not have your own file generation programme that meets current requirements, we can offer you the following tools:
- Génesis programme, a programme you can download free of charge and install on your computer. It can create your remittances quickly and easily. If you prefer, you can also access the rules and specifications to develop your own programme.
- or if you do not want to install a programme, you can create, manage and send files directly on line through our Electronic Banking Service, using the tool provided Web Remittances tool, which is available once you have logged in.
- Send your remittances easily and in record time through Electronic Banking.
- Obtain detailed information and find out the status of remittances submitted to Cajamar Caja Rural.
- Obtain via electronic banking information about returned bills and variations in the drawees’ account.
Payment of salaries
- Security, speed and ease when collecting salary payments.
- Free direct deposit arrangement.
- Access to preferential credit facilities:
- Advance payment of up to one month’s salary.
- Advance payment of up to 3 months’ salary or a maximum amount of €6,000
- Personal consumer loan.
- Access to our other services.
- Free Access to Car Insurance.
Payment of taxes and social security
You can pay your taxes with different administrative bodies, along with social security payments, simply, using our Electronic Banking Service.
The perfect terminal for your business
- Wireless PoS Terminal : especially designed for when a landline is not available or when your professional activity does not take place in a fixed location.
- Virtual PoS Terminal: this allows retailers to manage payments taken over the internet, with absolute confidence and security for vendor and buyer.
You can also use your smartphone as a PoS Terminal:
- PoS Terminal for Smartphones: You can process card payments, sales, refunds…. using your mobile device as a PoS Terminal.