Make use of our Web Remittances tool, which allows you to create and manage your remittances easily without needing extensive computer knowledge. It offers several advantages:
- It is free. You just need to be an Electronic Banking customer and have registered to issue remittances.
- You do not need to install a programme. Having signed into Access you have access to the application through the Web Remittances option.
- It allows you to create, maintain and check collection and payment remittances on line, and you can also send them directly through Access. It’s very simple.
- Advice and guidance at all times through our Customer Service Line on 901 511 000.
The following tabs are available so that you can create remittances in accordance with current regulations.
- SEPA direct debits
- SEPA transfers
- Credit advances and collection management (C58 – Commercial credit remittances – To be phased out).
- Financed Direct Debits. (Coming soon)
Web Remittances tool