Risk indicator of the current account associated.
1 / 6
This number is indicative of the product risk, where 1/6 indicates lower risk, and 6/6 indicates greater risk.
Cajamar Caja Rural is a member of the Spanish Credit Entities Deposit Guarantee Fund. The maximum amount guaranteed actually by this Fund is 100,000 euros per depositor.
Through a current account, with all possible types of services and accounting movements allowed (cheques, direct debits, standing orders, direct deposits, transfers, cash deposits, and any other type of deposit), by allocating a maximum availability limit or debit balance, your company, having previously taken out a credit policy, can optimise its cash management flows, since it only pays interest on debit balances, and also earns interest on credit balances.
- Maximum term: up to 12 months with optional renewal.
- Method of payment: at maturity, for the withdrawn balance.
- Frequency of interest payments: quarterly.
- Guarantees: Personal, mortgage-backed, or mixed.
- Limit: up to 100% of estimated requirements.
- Interest rate: fixed or variable, optionally. As with fees, interest rates are negotiated through our branches.
- Fees: arrangement fee and a fee charged on the unused balance.
Highlights: availability and optimisation of the company’s cash management flows.