Access a full range of products and services for the PoS Terminal payments received by your business, linked to the number of products you have or take out, and the most common positions for retail businesses:
- Set up a direct debit for self-employment social security payments.
- Maintain an average account balance of at least â‚¬3,000.
- Sign up to Equity Capital Contributions for more than â‚¬2,013.
- Take out Business Insurance.
- Submit salary remittances.
- Set up a direct debit for Social Security payments.
- Set up a direct debit for AEAT tax payments.
- Take out or already have a Cajamar Pension Plan.
- Take out or already have Cajamar Life Insurance.
Get the perfect Terminal for your business, with the most advanced technology:
- TPV ADSL: if your business has an ADSL connection, this is the model for you.
- TPV GPRS: if you need absolute freedom of movement, you can process card transactions using GSM communications, without needing a landline.
- TPV FIJO: if you have a fixed cable connection.
- For online businesses, the best option is the TPV Virtual. This option integrates perfectly into your webpage and allows you to manage payments offering your customers absolute confidence and security.
Efficient management of your sales through Electronic Banking, where you can manage all transactions and movements carried out using your PoS Terminal at all times. And with our alerts system, you will be notified of the biggest movements and communications from your PoS account.
The Active Commerce PROGRAMME provides your business with promotional rates so you can allow your customers to defer or spread payments made using Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar credit cards.
You customers can defer or spread payment for their purchases over 3, 4, or 6 months, interest free.