Make payments abroad with absolute security and ease by sending transfers through Remote banking.
You can rest easy, knowing that the debtor, located anywhere in the world, will receive the funds quickly and easily.
You can issue SEPA transfers (in Spanish) or, if sending money to a country outside the SEPA zone or when transferring money in a currency other than the euro, you can make use of our extensive international correspondent banks and correspondent banks interlinked codes.
GCC has joined the digital revolution in international payments made via correspondent banks: GPI-Global Payment Innovation from Swift. This has allowed us to radically improve the experience of customers who make international transfers via a correspondent bank, by:
- Enhancing the traceability and online visibility of the payment status.
- Reducing the timeframe for crediting the transfer to the beneficiary.
- Improving transparency in the fees charged by each intermediary.
Each payment will be issued with a unique reference number (UETR), which will remain the same throughout the entire chain of financial entities involved in the process in order to provide answers to the most common questions that arise until the beneficiary receives the payment of funds:
- If you have a Foreign Trade Facility, you can payments to suppliers very easily. Financed transfers can be recorded through Remote banking
- If you need to issue a transfer in a currency other than the euro, you can agreed an exchange rate for amounts over 30,000 euros.
- Make sure the details of the beneficiary are correct to avoid possible returns or delays in crediting the money.