If you export, you can offer your customers payment facilities without affecting the liquidity of your business, irrespective of the method of payment collection you use.
If you need funds in advance before sending the goods, you can arrange for prefinanciación.
- Maximum finance term: 180 days.
- Interest paid in advance.
- Financeable products:
- Export remittances
- Export documentary credits
- Financing in euros is not the same as financing in a non euro currency: if we provide finance in euros, the reference interest rate will be the Euribor rate over the corresponding term. If we finance in a currency other than the euro, the interest rate will be the corresponding Libor for that currency over the relevant term. A Euribor 3-month rate is not the same as a Libor USD 3-month rate.
- If we provide finance in euros, we are eliminating exchange rate risk. If we finance in a different currency, we will not know the equivalent value in euros until the finance facility expires, unless exchange rate insurance has been taken out.