1 / 6
This number is indicative of the product risk, where 1/6 indicates lower risk, and 6/6 indicates greater risk.
Cajamar Caja Rural is a member of the Spanish Credit Entities Deposit Guarantee Fund. The maximum amount guaranteed actually by this Fund is 100,000 euros per depositor.
The ideal savings product for future equity capital contributions to set up a new limited liability company (SLNE), with all the tax advantages permitted under current regulations, and the best returns
With no commitments regarding minimum or periodic income, and with total flexibility so you can save without the stress.
With major tax breaks, since all the amounts deposited every year will benefit from a 15% deduction on the following year’s tax return (capped at 9,000 euros).
No standing orders or direct debits are permitted with this account, ensuring the full availability offunds at all times to be used to subscribe to holdings in the new business (SLNE), which must be carried out within a maximum of 4 years after the date the account is opened, by registering with the relevant Trade Register. Otherwise, all tax breaks will be forfeited in terms of the purpose of the deposits and the maximum term.
Furthermore, the new Limited Liability Company (SLNE) created must meet the following conditions:
- Partners can only be private individuals.
- There can be no more than 5 partners when the business is set up.
- None of the partners can also be a partner in another SLNE.
- The equity capital of the company must be between €3,012 and €120,202
- There can be one or several administrators or directors.
- There cannot be a board of directors.
- The new Limited Liability Company (SLNE), within a maximum of one year following its valid constitution, must allocate the funds contributed by partners to:
- The acquisition of tangible and intangible immovable assets pertaining to the activity.
- Constitution and initial set-up costs.
- Staffing costs for employees with a contract.
- In any case, within the timeframe indicated above, the company must have at least one set of premises dedicated exclusively to its activity, and one full-time employee with a contract.
Interest is classed as capital gains, included under the heading of Income from Savings, and taxable at a fixed rate of 15%. It is subject to a 15% tax retention.
Undoubtedly, the best way to anticipate and capitalise on tax breaks offered to new businesses under current regulations, with phenomenal returns, and extraordinary flexibility.