(1) Provided you meet the following conditions:
- a) A direct deposit or debit arrangement must be set up in the account, for any of the following:
(*)Recurrent earnings for a minimum monthly amount of €645.30. Recurrent earnings are classed as pay cheques or transfers issued by the payer. Cash deposits and internal transfers between the customer's own accounts are excluded for these purposes.
- i. Minimum monthly salary of €645.30 (received by means of a direct standing order from the Payment Centre).
- ii. Recurrent earnings equivalent to the receipt of a salary for the minimum monthly amount of €645.30 (cash deposits will not be taken into account for this purpose)(*)
- iii. Minimum monthly pension of €300.
- iv. Self-employment social security payment or Pension mutual fund contribution, with no minimum amount.
- v. CAP subsidies for a minimum amount of €3,000 in the 12 months previously.
- b) You must be a shareholder in the Entity, subscribing and maintaining equity contributions for an average quarterly balance of at least €1,000.
Should you not meet either or both of these conditions, of you have an outstanding unpaid debt with the Entity, the maintenance charge will be the standard rate stipulated in the contract.
(2) Provided you meet the following conditions:
- Condition (a) or (b) from point 1, in addition to the following:
- At the time the fee is charged, the credit cardholder must continue to have the 360º rate in their name.
- The credit card must be used to make purchases worth at least €600 per quarter in the liquidated period.
(3) In order to accrue interest on the account balance, as well as meeting condition 1, the following terms must also be met:
- 2. You must have registered for our electronic banking service.
- 3. You must have an active credit card in your name, which can be any of the following: Visa Classic, Visa Business, Visa Premier, Visa Premium, Standard MasterCard, Professional MasterCard, Business MasterCard or Cajamar Consumo. The Easy-Card is not included.
- 4. The daily account balance must be at least €1,000 in credit
In this case, interest will be paid quarterly at a nominal interest rate of 0.75% from 0 euros up to a maximum of 12,000 euros. AER 0.75% Calculated for accounts with a daily balance of €3,000 in credit, provided the terms and conditions are met.
And provided, in addition, that the daily account balance is at least €3,000 in credit, and you have a direct debit or deposit arrangement in place in the account for at least two of the following products, commercialised by the Entity and held by any of the holders and linked to the 360 account:
- (*) Contributions to a Pension Plan (PP) or Assured Retirement Plan (PPA) of at least 480 euros. If there is more than one account holder, their contributions will be added together, but will only be counted as one linkage condition.
- Periodic or extraordinary contributions to Periodic Premium Savings Insurance plans, for at least 480 euros
- Take out or hold Risk Life Insurance, with a minimum insured sum of 50,000 euros.
- Take out or hold Home Insurance, with a minimum annual premium of 190 euros.
- Take out or hold Funeral Insurance, with a minimum annual premium of 190 euros.
- Take out or hold Temporary Working Incapacity Insurance, with a minimum annual premium of 200 euros.
- Any of the 360 account holders has an average balance of at least 10,000 euros held in investment funds in the 3 months prior to liquidation.
(Condition must be met by a single Insurance contract held by one of the holders and cannot be spread among different holders or Insurance contracts.)
In this case, interest will be paid quarterly at a nominal interest rate of 3% from 0 euros up to a maximum of 12,000 euros. AER 3.03%. Calculated for accounts with a daily balance of €12,000 in credit, provided the terms and conditions are met.
(*)Contributions to Pension Plans or Assured Retirement Plans that have benefitted from a previous promotion run by the ENTITY will not be considered valid in terms of the fulfilment of linkage conditions.