1 / 6
This number is indicative of the product risk, where 1/6 indicates lower risk, and 6/6 indicates greater risk.
Early reimbursement, redemption, or refunding of part or all the principal sum invested is subject to fees or penalties.
We present our new Savings Insurance 5 - SIALP so you can capitalise on the advantages offered by the recent tax reforms.
The product offers outstanding tax advantages: the returns generated are completely tax free if they are received at least five years after the first contribution is made.
Features of the product:
- Long-term savings insurance that allows you to make regular and one-off contributions.
- Regular contributions: you can make payments annually, every six months, every quarter, or every month, for a minimum of €50/month or equivalent.
- One-off contributions: for at least €1000.
- The total limit of contributions permitted by law is €5,000/year.
- Drawdown and reduction options also available.
Furthermore, the product offers other important: advantages:
- It allows total drawdown at any time, with any returns generated being tax free (provided they are taken over 5 years after the first contribution is made).
- In the event of a drawdown, you are guaranteed to receive 100% of the contributions made to the Plan.
- Possibility of linking together successive Plans once the previous ones expire, without the obligation to pay tax with the changeover.
- All the capital invested is guaranteed along with additional returns.
Insurances issued by CAJAMAR VIDA S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, through CAJAMAR INTERMEDIADORA Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.L.(Tax Identification Number: B04428223), registered in the General Directorate of Insurance and Pension Funds with administrative code no OV0014, with Civil Liability insurance arranged, according to art. 21, paragraph 3, section h) of Law 26/2006, of July 17.
Go to www.grupocooperativocajamar.es/aseguradoras to see which insurance providers the Linked Bancassurance Operator has agency contracts in place with.