Bill and tax payments

loader Cargando...


You can pay yours bills, water or electricity, as well as local council taxes, Spanish and Andalusia taxes and even your draft Income Tax Declaration. You can also pay non-regulated bills, such as those issued by your Residents' Association or School Parents' Association.

The bill information can be entered by hand or using the cash machine's scanner, thereby saving you from having to type it in. The amount will be charged to the account associated to the card, cash payments only being an option at those cash machines which accept banknotes and have coin dispensers.