Guarantees payment of cash benefits to the stipulated beneficiary if the party insured by this policy should suffer one of the following situations:
- Unemployment, in the case of fixed-contract employees.
- Temporary disability due to illness or accident in the case of the self-employed, temporary workers, civil servants and the employees of any public administration.
The payment of the monthly amortisation quota of the loan is guaranteed with the limit of the monthly maximum assured capital established in the terms and conditions of the corresponding policy for every consecutive thirty days in which the insured party is in a situation of unemployment or temporary disability, up to the maximum number of benefits established in the terms and conditions of this policy.
Types of cover are mutually exclusive, so that when an insured party is covered for unemployment he cannot be covered for temporary disability, and when covered for temporary disability due to illness or accident, he cannot be covered for unemployment.
In the case of accidents, one of the two types of cover will be applicable depending on the employment situation of the insured party at the time of the accident.
- Personal loans: Up to 72 months' cover. The duration of the insurance will be the same as the duration of the linked loan.
Maximum number of benefits (quotas to pay) = 9 consecutive quotas for a single accident or 18 alternating quotas for different accidents.
- Mortgage loans: Up to 60 months' cover (the first years of the mortgage).
Maximum number of benefits (quotas to pay) = 12 consecutive quotas for a single accident or 36 alternating quotas for different accidents.
- Highlyadapted to the specific needs covered.
Go to www.grupocooperativocajamar.es/aseguradoras to see which insurance providers the Linked Bancassurance Operator has agency contracts in place with.