One of the easiest and most secure ways to make cash available to other people in any country, through preloading a card for use by the beneficiary in cashpoints or in commercial establishments.
Type: prepaid debit card (Visa Electron), meaning that it can only be used when it has been pre-loaded.
- Cash withdrawals in cashpoint machines anywhere in the world with the VISA logo (over 40,000 in Spain and over 600,000 in other countries)
- Access at Cajamar Caja Rural and SERVIRED cashpoints for consulting balances and movements, transfers, recharging phone cards, etc.
- Means of payment in commercial establishments all over the world (over 900,000 in Spain and over 20 million in the rest of the world)
- The Card is issued on behalf of and ordered by the accountholder in favour of the designated beneficiary.
- The card is sent to the beneficiary before the first pre-payment is made, and once reception is confirmed, they will be given the password (PIN) which can be changed to their preference.
- Once the beneficiary confirms reception of the card and the PIN, the account holder can pre-pay or load the card to be used by the beneficiary, with a limit of 1,000 euros per charge and monthly limit of 1,500 euros.
In compliance with Law 22/2007, of 11 July, on remote commercialisation of financial services for consumers, we offer Pre-contract information (PDF 107 KB.).
- All the information you need:
- Issuance fee: 0 euros. Maintenance charge: 0 euros.