The credit card your business needs.
It offers you the security and support your company has been looking for.
How does it work?
Cajamar's Business MasterCard is a credit card that replaces the need for cash and for your employees to provide receipts as proof of business expenses.
It is easy to use. You can assign a card to each employee with a daily limit to use for work purposes. You will receive a monthly card statement. So you can forget about having to accumulate and process all those business expenses receipts.
Advantage of the Business MasterCard
It is especially designed for the payment and management of expenses relating to travel, subsistence, small everyday purchases and representation.
It prevents a build-up of paperwork surrounding expenses, preventing the need for copies, postage, request forms...
It allows you to make payments anywhere in the world and at any time.
It saves on management and financial costs.
Tailor your card, limiting monthly expenses per person, per day, or per transaction.
You can choose between full balance repayment the following month, with no interest charged (APR 0%), or deferred payment.
It avoids the need for cash to cover travel and representation expenses.
It gives you greater control over your expenses
Credit for your purchases
Ease of payment
And in addition, it has the following insurance cover.
- Damage suffered on trips paid for using this card. For Death, absolute or partial permanent disability, hijacking, and loss of luggage.
- Insured sums: €751,265.13 in the event of death, permanent disability, and absolute professional incapacity.
- For individuals under the age of 70 and for any kind of accident that takes place anywhere in the world.
- Insured sums: Purchases made during the twelve months prior to the accident, capped at €3,005.
- Card cloning, loss, or theft.
- Insured sums: Maximum €6,000 with an excess of €300.
- For checked-in luggage (considered lost if it cannot be located within 48 hours).
- Insured sums: Maximum of €6,000.