Cajamar Caja Rural is the leading rural savings bank and credit union in Spain. It has 1.5 million members and 3.5 million customers. It is integrated and is the first shareholder of Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar, at 30 June 2021 has assets amounted to 56,380 million euros, managed business volume of 91,733 million euros, solvency ratio of 16.05%, CET1 phased in of 13.57%, 908 branches, 5,332 employees. Cajamar operates in 47 provinces in Andalusia, Aragón, Asturias, Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Cantabria, Castile-La Mancha, Castile-León, Catalonia, Community of Valencia, Extremadura, Galicia, La Rioja, Madrid, Navarra, Basque Country, Murcia, and the autonomous cities Ceuta and Melilla. Based on its size and volume of assets, it is one of the 10 significant banking entities in the Spanish financial system and, therefore, comes under the direct supervision of the Single Supervisory Mechanism (SSM), made up of the European Central Bank and the relevant national authorities in the participating countries.
- Chairman: Mr. Eduardo Baamonde Noche
- Managing Director: Mr. Francisco José González López
- Registered Address:Plaza de Juan del Águila Molina, 5, 04006 - Almería
- Telephone: +34 950 21 01 91
- Apartado de Correos 250-04080
- +34 950 21 01 91
- Cajamar Caja Rural, Sociedad Cooperativa de Crédito.
Tax Code (C.I.F.).