Enjoy all the advantages of being YOUNG with the 'Carnet Jove de la Comunitat Valenciana' young persons' card.
If you are aged 14 to 30, apply for one and enjoy all the discounts and advantages offered by this card (in Spanish)
You will also be able to:
- Make cash withdrawals at ATMS around the world bearing the VISA logo (over 40,000 in Spain and more than 600,000 worldwide).
- Access ATMS belonging to Cajamar Caja Rural and SERVIRED to view balances and transactions, order transfers, top up phone cards etc.
- Use it as a means of payment at commercial establishments around the world (over 90,000 in Spain and more than 20 million in the rest of the world).
- Feel secure when you travel, as the card can be blocked and replaced if it is lost or stolen. If you lose your card, report it immediately by calling us on 900 210 303.
- Access the "emergency cash" service if your card is lost, damaged or stolen. Just call our Phone Banking service on 901 511 000 from your mobile phone and you can withdraw cash without a card.
- Shop on line. Whenever you want to buy something on the Internet, make sure you look for the "Verified by Visa" logo, a very simple service that guarantees the authenticity of the establishment and the customer.
This card is subject to a fee of €8.40 payable every two years to the Regional Government of 'Comunitat Valenciana'.
You can find out more information and the terms and conditions at your branch of Cajamar Caja Rural or Grupo Cooperativo Cajamar
- Toda la información que necesita:
- Canon de emisión: 8.40 euros. Canon bianual de mantenimiento : 8,40 euros. Ambos importes a favor del Gobierno de la Comunidad Valenciana.