We know that there are difficult times when it's best
to be accompanied at all times...
So, here is some information about our Funeral Expenses Cover, the insurance policy that will give your family all the help they need at the most difficult of times.
Did you know that Funeral Expenses Cover...
- Can include all members of your family?
- Deals with all the major issues and paperwork that arise after the death of a family member?
- Can be taken out by people of any age?
- Provides coverage beyond death such as a comprehensive travel service and home help?
- Covers repatriation costs in the event of death abroad?
- Covers 60% of deaths in Spain?(1)
Even so, there are still many myths...
|"It's very expensive"||Did you know that Funeral Expenses Cover costs less than the price of a cup of coffee a day?|
|"I can't afford any more outgoings"||We should not see it as an expense, but rather as an investment|
|"I am in good health"||It covers not only the death resulting from illness, but also following an accident|
|"I already have life insurance"||This is a complementary form of insurance|
|"I already have money saved"||Funeral expenses insurance covers you before, during and after (see tables below)|
Below you can see all of the situations covered by your Funeral Expenses Cover...
|Do you need to see a psychologist?||Telephone counselling|
|Do you have any legal questions?||Legal consultation over the phone|
|Have you had a mishap whilst travelling?||Sick/injured transfers, Medical expenses abroad, Hotel stay extension
Shipment of medicines
Emergency dental expenses abroad
Advancement of funds
Emergency payment to hospitals
Sending of documents
|Do you need help or medical consultation via telecare?|| Medical consultation over the phone
Finding and sending a doctor
Sending an Ambulance
2nd medical opinion
|Do you need medical services?||Access to Medical Services Network
Home Medical Service
Healthy Habits Test
Nutritional Advice Service
Access to Dental Services Network
|Tutoring if your child is sick or injured||From the sixteenth day of absence onwards, it covers 2h/day of classes for Primary and Secondary School|
|What if I am hospitalised?||Daily allowance for each day in hospital|
|Home help?||Home cleaning staff
Home veterinary assistance
|Absolute permanent disability resulting from an accident?||Compensation for accidental APD|
|Burial expenses? *||Burial management and expenses|
|Personal assistant? *||Supported and advised throughout the process|
|Medical and legal payments? *||Medical-legal expenses|
|And if it happens when travelling? *||Global Repatriation + Travel Assistance|
|Who looks after my children in the meantime?||Companion service and childcare at home|
|Where do I leave my pets in the meantime?||Pet assistance service|
|Would I receive an additional amount?||Compensation for accidental death|
|How do I manage my e-mail accounts, Facebook...? *||End of digital life management|
|How do I sort out all the paperwork? *||Administrative Management Service|
Mandatory cover is signalled with an asterisk *
(1) Source: Estamos Seguros 2016 Report drawn up by UNESPA.Insurance provided by CAJAMAR SEGUROS GENERALES S.A., de Seguros y Reaseguros, through CAJAMAR INTERMEDIADORA, Operador de Banca-Seguros Vinculado, S.L.(CIF: B04428223), entered in the D.G.S.F.P. directorate with administrative code number: OV0014, with Public Liability insurance in place, pursuant to art. 21, point 3, section h) of Act 26/2006, of 17 July.
Go to www.grupocooperativocajamar.es/aseguradoras to see which insurance providers the Linked Bancassurance Operator has agency contracts in place with.