The GOLD card which offers you the most credit and prestige, as well as several ways to pay your purchases as you prefer.
Mixed credit and debit card (optional at cashpoints and point of sale terminals in our network)
- Means of payment in commercial establishments all over the world (over 900,000 in Spain and over 20 million in the rest of the world)
- Access at Cajamar Caja Rural and SERVIRED cashpoints for consulting balances and movements, transfers, recharging phone cards, etc.
- Cash withdrawals in cashpoint machines anywhere in the world with the VISA logo (over 40,000 in Spain and over 600,000 in other countries)
Means of payment:
- Debit: immediate automatic charge on the associated current account.
- Credit: interest free payment at the end of the month. Consists of accumulating all the operations carried out during a month and if applicable, payments pending from earlier months, making the payment in the normal manner established for your card.
- Cash: by a single payment for the total pending balance
- Amortisation of a fixed percentage of the balance each month, with the rest pending
- Amortisation of a set amount each month no matter what the pending balance is
- With POSTPONED YOUR PURCHASE can select a specific purchase and choose how to pay it.
And with free insurance:
Important discounts and special services in several hotel chains and tourist services
Interest rates applicable to payments in instalments (not applicable in the CASH PAYMENT type):
- On available balances: 1.45% monthly
- For delayed payments: 2.08% monthly