At CAJAMAR SEGUROS GENERALES we care about your privacy. Below are some of the details about how we process your personal data:
Who is responsible for processing your data?
CAJAMAR SEGUROS GENERALES, S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, ("CAJAMAR SEGUROS GENERALES") with Registered Address: Plaza de Juan del Águila Molina, 5, 04006 - Almería (Spain). Email address: email@example.com
What will we use your personal data for?
- Processing your application and offering you the best insurance product in line with your requirements and needs, as well as assessing the risks associated with your application.
- Managing, maintaining and overseeing any contractual relationship we have with you.
- Preventing fraud and fulfilling our legal obligations.
- Improving the quality of service offered by CAJAMAR SEGUROS GENERALES and evaluating your satisfaction.
- Offering you products and services from CAJAMAR SEGUROS GENERALES.
- Passing your details onto third parties only when required to do so in order to fulfil a legal obligation or to manage the contractual relationship.
Why do we use your personal details?
Your personal details will be processed according to the execution of a contract, the fulfilment of a legal obligation, the consent you have previously given us, CAJAMAR SEGUROS GENERALES' legitimate interest in processing said details, and the fulfilment of a mission that is in the public interest.
Who will your details be passed onto?
Never to third parties, unless we are required to do so in order to fulfil a legal obligation or to manage our contractual relationship with you.
What are your rights?
You may exercise your rights to access, rectify, suppress, limit or oppose the processing of your data, as well as the portability of your data, as detailed in the "Additional Information" section.
Would you like more information?
You can find additional detailed information about Data Protection according to the branch of insurance here
Exercise your rights:
Please be advised that, in accordance with current legislation, you have the right to exercise your rights to access, rectify, cancel, oppose and limit the processing of your data, as well as the portability of your data, by accrediting your identity (providing a copy of your Identity Card or equivalent document) to the following address: Cajamar Seguros Generales S.A. de Seguros y Reaseguros, Calle Orense, 2 3ª Planta 28020 Madrid, or to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org
You may obtain further information about your rights by contacting the Spanish Data Protection Agency (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos), and you have the right to present a claim or complaint if you feel that your rights have not been upheld. The address of this Agency is: Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001, Madrid
Additional information about Data Protection:
- For Multi-Risk Insurance: home, retail and greenhouse (in Spanish) (PDF 232 KB.)
- For Funeral cover, accident insurance, payment protection insurance, and public liability insurance for hunters (in Spanish) (PDF 242 KB.)
Data Protection Delegate
The Data Protection Delegate is the person responsible for the protection of personal data within Grupo Generali in Spain, charged with ensuring data protection legislation compliance. If you feel that your personal data have not been processed in accordance with the relevant legislation, you can contact the Data Protection Delegate at the following email address: email@example.com.