The most popular credit card offers you more flexibility to pay for your purchases when you want and how you want, it's that easy!
Type: mixed credit card.
- Means of payment in commercial establishments all over the world (over 900,000 in Spain and over 20 million in the rest of the world)
- Access at Cajamar Caja Rural and SERVIRED cashpoints for consulting balances and movements, transfers, recharging phone cards, etc.
- Cash withdrawals in cashpoint machines anywhere in the world with the VISA logo (over 40,000 in Spain and over 600,000 in other countries)
Means of payment:
- Credit: interest free payment at the end of the month. Consists of accumulating all the operations carried out during a month and if applicable, payments pending from earlier months, making the payment in the normal manner established for your card.
- Cash: by a single payment for the total pending balance
- Amortisation of a fixed percentage of the balance each month, with the rest pending
- Amortisation of a set amount each month no matter what the pending balance is
- With POSTPONED YOUR PURCHASE can select a specific purchase and choose how to pay it.
And with free insurance:
Interest rates applicable to payments in instalments (not applicable in the CASH PAYMENT type):
- On available balances: 1.45% monthly
- For delayed payments: 2.08% monthly