Global and comprehensive cover against the economic contingencies as a result of the after-effects of an accident (death, invalidity, hospitalisation, etc.).
This insurance policy pays out the amount of assured capital, mainly (although not exclusively) in the event of death, plus an amount in the form of increasing monthly income for five years. However, unlike the Life Insurance policy, it only covers situations in which the cause is accidental (in other words, illnesses are not covered). This limitation which focuses only on accidental causes enables this policy to be more economic and easier to take out than the Life Insurance policy.
Therefore, it can be a good option to protect self-employed workers and professionals who have to travel frequently for work. In some cases, it may even be a good option for those people who are unable to take out a Life Insurance on health grounds.
FLEXIBILITY IN MANY GUARANTEES:
However, our Accident insurance policy is extremely flexible, as various additional guarantees can also be taken out, such as (1):
- Permanent disability (depending on the capital contracted plus an increasing monthly income for 5 years) per accident.
- Daily compensation of a determined amount during the period of hospitalisation or temporary disability, plus half of the Hospitalisation amount during the convalescence period (extremely useful for self-employed workers) per accident.
- Healthcare for accidents.
- Other useful guarantees, such as:
- Transportation or repatriation costs,
- Expenses incurred by a companion in the event of hospitalisation of the insured party,
- Rescue costs for the injured party,
- Cosmetic surgery and special treatments,
- Healthcare service at home,
- Cleaning service at home,
- Childcare service for children < 10 years old or care service for parents > 70 years old who are dependent on the insured party,
- Veterinary costs in the event of an accident involving a pet,
- Legal advice, ....
And the possibility of paying in six-monthly or quarterly instalments.
(1) Consult the guarantees that may be taken out for students and unemployed people under the age of 23.
TWO OPTIONS: "MODULAR" or "FLEXIBLE"
For your convenience, you also have the possibility of choosing between a simple package with predefined guarantees and cover capitals, choosing between proposed models ("MODULAR" option, which, in turn, has 2 versions: "Limited" or "Comprehensive") or the option of designing your policy to suit your needs, selecting the guarantees you want to include and the capital for each one, in line with the terms set out in the contract ("FLEXIBLE" option).
Go to www.grupocooperativocajamar.es/aseguradoras to see which insurance providers the Linked Bancassurance Operator has agency contracts in place with.